Plante Moran logo

Plante Moran
Related Internships:
Plante Moran Internship

567 Employee Reviews
“Flexibility, Mobility, and Trust”
December 2019CURRENT EMPLOYEE

I love the flexibility in where and when I work. As a member of the team, I'm trusted to do the right thing. I'm given a lot of freedom and I appreciate being able to do the right things the right way. It inspires people to do better work when they are given trust. Your supervisors, your managers, your partners all trust you to do good work - even if you're working off-site. That trust inspires you to do your best.

I've raised my hand for a lot of promotions and opportunities and it's paid off. Plante Moran believes that we should all be in charge of driving our own careers; they practice what they preach. If you raise your hand and volunteer, you'll be rewarded. You have to find advocates and advocate for yourself. It pays off.

I have also seen Plante Moran do the right thing, even when it's hard. You don't often see large companies take care of people, but PM does. I've seen them coach people who others would have fired - and then watched those people flourish. I've seen them step up to cover for people who's families needed them. I am consistently impressed by the commitment to do the right thing.

It's a big company, so we deal with a lot of bureaucracy. That can slow down processes, but it's understandable given the company's size.

Advice to Candidates

Career growth opportunities, excellent mentors, competitive compensation, flexibility, ethical corporate practices, "one for all, all for one" mentality from the top, good leadership, good for parents/caretakers

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review