Marks Paneth LLP logo

Marks Paneth LLP
Related Internships:
Marks Paneth LLP Internship Program

576 Employee Reviews
“Not just an accounting firm, but a home away from home.”
Mid-level in Audit & AssuranceWoodbury, NY2020VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best aspects of working at my firm are the corporate culture and overall camaradie between employees, excellent work life balance, and intelligent and helpful upper level management to learn from.

Advice to Candidates

Personally, I wanted to go mid-size over big 4 due to the huge difference in work life balance and office camaraderie. Out of all the mid-size firms I interviewed with, I truly believe Marks Paneth excels in these areas. Busy season is manageable, I do not have a problem taking off other times of year (we get 20 PTO days, 2 floating holidays, and an employee appreciation day to start), and the staff is very friendly and willing to help. I never feel overwhelmed, but work is always done in an efficient manner. We have summer Fridays where we end work at 2pm, casual dress each day, and the compensation is sufficient with a 4% increase each year even when you have not been promoted. I would highly recommend this accounting firm and could not see myself working anywhere else.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review