2 Employee Reviews
“Income Taxation Bootcamp”
July 2020FORMER EMPLOYEE

H&R Block is a company that allows you to kick start a career in personal income taxes with only 70 hours of in class education over 3 months. This class works as a comprehensive class covering many basic topics in personal income taxes that enables you to file simple taxes. This gives you the opportunity of being a tax accountant at little cost and minimal investment of time.

Pay is the biggest problem as the job pays you only a small margin above minimum wage but I would say that is counterbalanced by the opportunity it gives you.

Advice to Candidates

This is an ideal first professional job to test the waters in the field with little commitment but if you like it you could grow with the company.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review