Within a globally connected network of member firms, Deloitte has 165,000 professionals in approximately 140 countries. Deloitte is unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from diversity. Employees enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte China has more than 8,000 employee in 12 offices: (Beijing / Chongqing / Dalian / Guangzhou / Hangzhou / Hong Kong SAR / Macau SAR / Nanjing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Suzhou / Tianjin), and it is the only one out of the Big Four accounting firms that moved its national headquarters to Mainland China. Our global firm's investment in China is the most significant in its history.
- Deloitte is the only one out of the Big Four accounting firms that moved its national headquarters to Mainland China
- Serving over 80% of Chinese companies among Fortune Global 500
- Serving nearly 50% of Top 100 Chinese companies
- Serving over 800 multinational corporations and their branches and subsidiaries in China
- No. 1 position in assisting Chinese companies to go public in overseas markets
- The first professional services firm authorized by the Hong Kong SAR government to provide investment advisory, brokerage and transaction services
- The first professional services firm to co-sponsor a GEM listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and the first to sponsor a Hong Kong main board listing
- Deloitte's Global Chinese Services Group (GCSG) consists of a strong professional network among Deloitte's member firms, which enables both MNCs to succeed in business in China and local Chinese companies to expand overseas. With coverage in over 100 locations spanning 5 continents, the GCSG is a clear competitive differentiating factor in the marketplace
Don’t like being pigeon-holed? Neither do we.
A lot of people see us as just another big accounting organization, but that’s not the case. With the breadth and depth of our audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting services, we’re in a position to offer our clients a more complete perspective and you the opportunity to have more fields and specialties to choose from.
What we believe in is that Deloitte is where leaders thrive
With a bold vision “to grow the world’s best leaders,” Deloitte University, The Leadership Center, is a learning and leadership development facility. The university is the heart of our organization, a place that serves as a powerful catalyst for lifelong learning and in helping foster our talent’s growth both personally and professionally.
26/F Bund Center
222 Yan An Road East
Phone: +86 21 6141 8888
Employer Type: Unknown