About CohnReznick Internship Program
CohnReznick provides advisory, assurance, and tax services to companies across numerous industries, including affordable housing, commercial real estate, construction, private equity, financial services, hospitality, consumer, manufacturing and distribution, renewable energy, technology, life sciences, cannabis, healthcare, government, not-for-profit, government contractors, medical, law firms, and private clients. CohnReznick employs more than 3,000 people and has approximately 275 partners.
CohnReznick's Summer Program
CohnReznick invests heavily in its interns — quickly broadening their skills through client-facing assignments, strong mentorship, and a variety of professional development programs.
- Work on all aspects of an audit including cash, bank reconciliations, auditing accounts payable, performing searches for unrecorded liabilities, maintaining confirmation logs and preparing audit work papers;
- Assist with Audits, Reviews, Compilations and Accounting services;
- Resolve audit issues by obtaining evidence and making inquiries of clients; andAssist team with daily client workflow.
- Work on a variety of client deliverable including preparation of tax returns, including Individuals, Partnerships and Corporate tax returns;
- Identify potential tax issues and prepare tax adjusting entries and tax trial balances based on audited or client provided trial balances; and
- Assist team with daily client workflow.
Working towards CPA eligibility in the state in which you will work; aptitude for learning; ability to work in fast paced environment
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Graduate Students, Business School Students
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
San Diego, CA
Submit resumes through campus recruiting/career center platforms
Accepted on a rolling basis
4 Becker Farm Road
Roseland, NJ 10036