About CBIZ Benefits and Insurance Services Internship Program
Our Core Values guide our efforts at CBIZ, and two reigning values are “We do the right thing” and “Our people matter”. The safety and health of our team members remains our priority, and has been intensified during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Crisis Team and CEO provide consistent direction and guidance to our team members. Communications and resources include: coronavirus protection measures, prioritizing your wellbeing (physical, social, community, financial and purpose), working remotely effectively, increased IT support and new virtual meeting technology, revised travel policies, suspension of client field work, enhanced employee benefits, virtual activity guides and newsletters to keep our teams engaged, suggestions for virtual volunteering and supporting your community, and addition of supportive e-learning courses, articles, and videos to our Learning Management System.
In addition, we are conducting regular Pulse Surveys to monitor team member engagement and respond accordingly. Finally, our national recruiting office has continued to conduct interviews virtually and remains in constant contact with our applicants and interns.
An internship with CBIZ is intended to provide:
- Exposure to meaningful work
- An introduction to CBIZ culture
- A chance to network with experienced partners, managing directors, leading professionals and fellow interns
- An opportunity to expand classroom theories into practice
- The potential to earn a highly competitive wage
- The experience of working in an office environment
CBIZ is proud to offer the following intern positions:
- Actuary Intern
- Asset Management Intern
- Compliance Intern
- Data Analytics Intern
- Finance Intern
- Investor & Corporate Relations Intern
- Retirement Plans Services Intern
- Risk Management Intern
Please email CampusRecruiting@CBIZ.com regarding the specific job description for which you are interested.
- You must be at least 16 years old (or have a work permit, if required)
- High school diploma or GED required
- No experience is necessary
- Are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program; prefer business-related studies such as: accounting, finance, business administration, marketing, risk management, management/human resources, insurance or actuarial science, math, and statistics.
- Have a strong GPA
- Actively participate in student organizations or work experience
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Have basic Microsoft Office skills
- Possess time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Are interested in accounting, tax, insurance or human resources