Armanino LLP logo

Armanino LLP
Related Internships:
Armanino LLP Audit, Tax and Consulting Internship

569 Employee Reviews
“I work with wickedly smart people who truly care about each other and aspire to be our clients most trusted and valued business partner.”
Partner/Principal in ConsultingSan Ramon, CA2020VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Very empowering entrepreneurial culture. Fast pace allows people to go at their own speed and guide their own careeer. Management that cares and is investing in the future with transformational initiatives. The people o work with care about me and my growth.

I love it. The fast pace and focus on challenging the status quo / bringing new ideas is perfect for me. But maybe not for everyone.

Advice to Candidates

A lot of firms are fearful about the future of our industry and probably for good reason. There’s a tremendous amount of change going on around us. Armanino is embracign change and leading from the front with innovative new practice areas like our blockchain practice, AI lab, and data and analytics practice etc. We are embracing technology and developing new value added solutions and services for a client on top of our core accounting services. Everybody is excited about building our Business in the ways that are different than other firms. It may not be for everyone but for those that want to control the pace of their own career and have a voice in the future of the business, it is a very empowering and entrepreneurial place.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review