- • Black man accused of b&e … turns out to be not only the homeowner but none other than Harvard Prof. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
- • Law firms don’t appreciate having “sensitive or confidential information” leaked to AboveTheLaw.
- • Corporate counsel are cutting back on use of big law firms because managing them is too much work.
- • Big law firms are cutting back on client pitches because putting them together is too much work.
- • Lawyers are depressed by the state of the legal job market.
- posted by vera
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews