- Vault Rankings
- Research Companies
- Explore Internships
- Career Advice
- Vault Guides
• White & Case can’t stop the bleeding in London
• Apple's multitouch lawsuit against HTC is both “dumb and dangerous,” writes Farhad Manjoo. Kirkland & Ellis begs to differ, presumably.
• Hitchens reworks the “immutable Tablets of the Law”
• Lat sorts out the origins of yesterday’s Roberts rumor: “a pedagogical prank”
• Blaster One sues over “Blaster One.” This is why publishers and movie studios pay people for their life stories.
-posted by brian
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews