You've decided to get your J.D. You may already have your heart set on a particular law school, but if you're exploring your options it may seem like there's an overwhelming amount of information to process. Aside from a school's location and reputation, you'll need to consider tuition, school size, LSAT score range, GPA range, bar passage rate, student/faculty ratio, the availability of scholarships& It can seem to be more about numbers than about getting your J.D. and practicing law.Law School Search: Another Free Resource from Kaplan
Organization is key to this process, so figure out the basics: Where do you want to live while in school? Do you want a full-time or part-time program? How much tuition can you afford? Once you've made these important decisions, you need to find the program that fits your needs. There are 195 ABA-approved law schools in the US. Getting the vital stats on each school would be a vast undertaking, to say the least. That's why Kaplan is proud to offer our exclusive Law School Search-a tool that does the heavy lifting for you.Our search tool allows you to search, organize information on, and evaluate law schools. Just type in a school name or state and our list of schools will narrow to meet your criteria. And after a quick registration, you can refine your search with even more criteria, including:
- GPA range
- LSAT score range (if you don't know your score, take a free LSAT Practice Test!)
- Application deadline
Prep smarter, score higher-guaranteed or your money back.
At Kaplan, we guarantee improvement because we provide three advantages that no other competitor can claim:
- The most personalized prep. You have unique goals and a distinct learning style. Identifying the right prep course can be daunting. At Kaplan, we recognize that in test prep one size does not fit all. That's why we provide more course options with small class sizes (average 10-15 students) and convenient locations than anyone else.
- The most focused prep. Whether you study with us for 50 hours or 300 hours, you're busy and want to make the most of your prep time. At Kaplan, we optimize your time with exclusive strategies, proven pedagogy, and realistic exam practice. And, through our revolutionary Smart ReportsTM technology, we provide you with instant online score analysis and recommendations that ensure you focus on your areas of greatest opportunity. You not only get a copy of every released LSAT question (5,400+), with detailed explanations, but also the guidance on how to practice with it.
- The most effective prep. You want proven results that mean you'll walk into Test Day confident and prepared. More people who took a test prep course and got into law school took Kaplan than all other major test prep courses combined. You'll score higher on the LSAT-guaranteed or your money back.!
Need some advice on choosing your ideal Test Day or prep strategy?Our Educational Advisors can help! Call 1-800-KAP-TEST for guidance in selecting a date and prep option that works best for you.To learn more about our LSAT prep options, including our LSAT Classroom Course, LSAT Extreme Course, LSAT Advanced Course, LSAT Premium Online, Private Tutoring, or the LSAT Summer Intensive, visit kaptest.com/lsat or call 1-800-KAP-TEST.
* LSAT is a registered trademark of the Law School Admission Council, Inc.
People refers to law students who participated in the survey and who took the LSAT and a course to prepare for it. Harris Interactive. online study for Kaplan conducted between Dec. 6th and 21st, 2007 among 149 US adults who were current law students or had been law students previously, of whom 125 took the LSAT and a course to prepare for it.
! Conditions and restrictions apply. For complete guarantee eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg. The Higher Score Guarantee applies only to Kaplan courses taken and completed within the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and France.
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews