After 500+ entries, we turn the reins of the Law Blog over to the capable hands of Vault’s new law editor, Mary Kate Sheridan. Below are a few posts we particularly enjoyed writing. Thanks, it's been fun. Happy New Year!
- "It was as if the tortoise had eaten the hare"
- Avoid defaming a Frenchman
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn, R.I.P.
- Monty Python: The Lawyer's Cut
- Goats and goblins
- It's a mad, mad, mad, mad, sad world
- The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner, or a Lawyer's Life, 2010 Edition
- Are a strong face and fresh breath the keys to law firm success?
- The meaning of life, according to George Carlin
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews