Litigation Of Counsel, BCG Attorney Search
"The candidate will develop and implement preservation plans, respond to e-discovery requests, undertake meet and confer negotiations, develop discovery plans, argue motions, manage vendor relationships, develop strategy related to attorney review, conduct internal investigations, prepare record managers and IT personnel for depositions, manage technical and forensic experts and present expert testimony."
Program & Portfolio Mgmt. (Sr Assoc), PricewaterhouseCoopers
"* Assist in proposal opportunities for program management services and other types of engagements relevant to People and Change and Advisory. Activities may include researching and drafting sections of proposals, developing pricing strategies and participating in sales meetings where appropriate
* Identify opportunities within existing engagements to drive engagement growth and engage senior firm members as appropriate
* Develop and leverage strong relationships/networking with client and PwC resources across all of the Firm's Lines of Service
* Develop practice marketing materials and deliver presentations as required to internal and external audiences regarding our services"
Read the Vault profile for PricewaterhouseCoopers
Classification Trade Analyst, JPMorgan Chase
"A Classification Trade Analyst is responsible for:
- Analysis of international trade data, trade policy, rules, regulations, systems, and technical specifications.
- Exercises independent judgment to arrive at decisions regarding Tariff selection that are compliant and protect our clients and firm from government penalties and /or unnecessary duty assessment.
- Understand and be able to perform under requirements specified in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 19 (19-CFR).
- This position works intra-organizationally to provide data guidance and expertise to formulate, design, implement, and maintain policies and processes associated with compliantly, efficiently and effectively classifying client's products.
- This role interacts heavily and independently with client Supply Chain Management personnel, Suppliers, Engineers, Compliance, Legal, and other technical specialists within clients' organizations."
Read the Vault profile for JPMorgan Chase
General Ledger Accounting Intern, Vertex Business Services
"* Preparing and processing monthly closing journal entries
* Assisting in the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly financial package (financial statements, schedules, and variance analysis) in accordance with US GAAP an Corporate policies
* Preparing general ledger account reconciliations and related analysis to ensure complete and effective compliance with SOX 404 and internal audit requirements
* Participate on ad hoc projects designed to promote process improvement and development of best practices
* Preparing timely and accurate client invoices and monitoring related Accounts Receivable"
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
-- Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews