Corporate - Banking - Finance In-House Attorney, Phillips & Juarez Legal Placement
"This individual MUST bring 4 +/- years of experience that will ideally encompass:
- General Corporate, including Contract, Supplier Agreements and IT Contracts
- Distribution, Acquisition, Outsourcing, Licensing and Agency Contracts
- Financial Product Development / Banking Regulatory and Compliance including BSA and Money Transmission matters
- Employment Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Hands on and External Counsel Management Experience"
Marketing Strategy Consultant, Ferrazzi Greenlight
Los Angeles, CA
"Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Ferrazzi Greenlight team members to develop innovative solutions to client problems
- Leverage Ferrazzi Greenlight frameworks to develop and execute strategies for clients which bring them closer to key constituents
- Perform market research, competitive benchmarking, and strategic analysis
- Translate research, analysis, and client solutions into highly effective sales decks, presentations, and documentation
- Develop and deliver client deliverables and Ferrazzi Greenlight intellectual property
- Help in identifying and creating client up-sell and business development opportunities
- Assist in the creation of thought leadership and new consulting product offerings"
Senior Consultant, Insight Strategy Advisors
New York, NY
"The individuals that we are seeking will lead the creation of client deliverables for consulting engagements including but not limited to:
(1) Scenario Planning for New Therapeutic Area Market Entrants
(2) In-licensing valuation of novel product technologies
(3) New product commercial strategy development (clinical and market development)
(4) Product Pricing and Payer Reimbursement Strategy development and planning
(5) Distribution channel development strategies for novel therapeutics
(6) Enterprise, Customer Segment, and Product Strategy development across U.S. Payers"
Technical Account Engineer, Next Step Systems
"- Provide technical leadership for largest managed services customers. The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for direct customer communication, hands on troubleshooting with other engineers, working closely with internal teams, sales and product development.
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of multiple technologies within a customer's environment. This may include network, security, systems administration and storage management services.
- Understanding of original and amended contracts, services agreement, roles & responsibilities, SLAs, and current invoices.
- Develop cost effective, operationally supportable solutions that meet complex customer requirements and SLAs.
- Process improvement initiatives tailored to improve customer satisfaction with managed services"
Read the Vault profile for Next Step Systems
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
--Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews