Manager, Marketing, Digitas, Philadelphia, PA
"Essential Job Functions":
Program management and Execution
People DevelopmentSales Analyst (Bachelor's Degree from Top College Required), Ambrose Employer Group, LLC, New York, NY
"This position is ideal for the candidate who is considering a full-time MBA program in the future and/or a career in sales. Qualified individuals must have a passion for excellence."
Market Research Internship, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Boston, MA
* Clean and manipulate large data sets in Excel using formulas and pivot tables
* Assist in analyzing survey results
* Assist in creating reports based on research results
* Data entry of e-mail addresses
* Clean and check spreadsheets for accuracy
* Help design and implement project to migrate large spreadsheets into database application"
Desktop Support Team Lead, Next Step Systems, Chicago, IL
"-Manage, mentor, and lead the Desktop Support team.
-Responsible for ongoing staff development and performance review processes for the team.
-Responsible for managing desktop support resource workloads across several different projects, roles and locations."
None of these positions seem quite right? Why not check out our job boards for additional opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view those either by checking in each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews