Efficient planning is paramount in most jobs. To demonstrate that you understand the importance of planning and organization, discuss past experiences, placing special emphasis on how you organized your approach to a specific problem.
The interviewer wants to test your ability to recognize and analyze a problem and to circumvent or solve that problem. Like the thought process questions, these questions are often more concerned with discovering whether or not you realize the value of organizing your plans than in the substance of the answer. Some potential planning questions:
- What would you say is the difference between an organized and an unorganized office?
- How do you plan to advance in this industry?
- What are your long term career goals? What are your long- and short- term plans for achieving them?
- If you were in charge here, what would be your long-term plan for the organization?
- What has the word "vision" meant to you?
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews