During the interview, one quality for which your interviewer will undoubtedly be searching - in your answers, handshake, appearance, and voice - is enthusiasm about the industry, the company and the particular job opening. They're counting on you to bring in a jolt of fresh-faced exuberance. You can express your energy and aggressiveness in the interview, but true excitement is difficult to fake. Here are some questions designed to measure the true level of your enthusiasm.
- What do you feel are your best and worst qualities, and how will these relate to the position?
- What interests you about this position, industry, organization?
- What are your long term career goals?
- What motivates you?
- How important is winning to you?
- What is the most difficult thing you've ever had to do. Why?
- Has anyone ever really pushed you? How did you respond?
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews