Back when I was trying to land a job, I spent hours scouring for all of the case interview questions that I could get my hands on. To help you prepare for interviews, I wanted to pass along a few resources that may come in handy.
1) Market Sizing Question in Three Steps
From Simply the Case
2) Management Consulting Interviews: 10 Key Preparation Tips
From Management Consulted
3) Sample Management Consulting Case Interviews
From Consulting Case 101
4) Interview Preparation Tips and Three Sample Cases
From L.E.K. Consulting
5) 30 Employment Interview Questions & Answers
From the AMCF’s Consulting Career Connection
6) Five Tips for Acing the Consulting Case Interview
From the Vault
7) Five More Tips for Acing the Consulting Case Interview
From the Vault
Let me know what other sites you’ve found to help you shine during the interview process. I look forward to hearing from you.
--Published Courtesy of L.E.K. Consulting
This post was adapted from L.E.K. Consulting’s L.E.K. Advisor blog, which is an interactive resource for undergraduate, MBA and PhD candidates interested in pursuing a career in management consulting. The L.E.K. Advisor acts as a voice for the L.E.K. brand and also features contributions from L.E.K. employees who share their “real-world” perspectives about the management consulting industry and life inside L.E.K. Check it out at http://ask.lek.com/.
To learn more about the firm, also check out Vault's L.E.K. Consulting profile.
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews