Job hunting in CSR?
Here's an opportunity to create a national CSR platform for an organization that reaches—and can impact—millions of Americans every day without missing a single football game. Because the National Football League (NFL) is hiring!
Job title: Manager of Fan Strategy & Corporate Social Responsibility
Sound intriguing? Read on:
- •Develop, manage and market the NFL’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) platform, which requires coordination with multiple internal and external NFL stakeholders, including NFL sponsors, non-profit executives, and all NFL clubs.
- •Oversee daily program management of all NFL CSR programs and projects, including leading cross-functional NFL CSR working group.
- •Establish, cultivate, and manage innovative partnerships that maximize the reach and impact of the NFL’s CSR programs and strategy.
- •Create and execute NFL youth and cause-related promotional activation across the NFL calendar of events (Super Bowl, NFL Draft, Thanksgiving, NFL Kickoff), servicing and deepening relationships with media partners, sponsor partners and local host committees.
- •Strengthen current and new NFL business partners' opportunity to leverage their NFL partnership within their corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- •Deliver innovative strategies and techniques for driving fan engagement and measurable NFL business results through priority NFL CSR initiatives (NFL PLAY 60/health and wellness), Breast Cancer Awareness and Military Appreciation)
- •Manage CSR department budget.
- •Support research analysis for new CSR and youth investments and activations.
- •Play a key role within overall Marketing department in developing new and/or elevated NFL strategic fan initiatives (e.g., female fans)
- •Commitment and understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and its role in helping businesses deliver real results
- •Ability to think and influence broadly and strategically, while committed to managing detailed programs and projects
- •Ability to work independently and manage others
- •Ability to work fluidly and consistently across a cross-departmental working group
- •General brand, marketing and promotional experience necessary
- •Understanding of the business of sports, sports media and sports marketing/sponsorship
- •Strong presentation skills (oral and written) with both external and internal audiences
To apply, visit the NFL Career Center.
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews