Join us for an interactive panel on how the evolving role of corporate social responsibility (CSR) is changing the way businesses and professionals think about HR, business growth, talent management, and operational efficiency.
A distinguished panel of speakers will offer insights on how a contextual understanding of CSR can help redefine corporate culture and inject current management practices with much needed realism and recognition of changing workforce demographics.
WHAT: An interactive panel on what CSR means for business sustainability and talent management
On the agenda:
- • Why incentives, rewards and recognition programs don't work
- • Why listing out leadership competencies reduces leadership quality
- • How productivity and innovation improves by viewing employees as creative participants
- • What executives can do to ensure their teams are motivated, committed, and invested in the business' growthd
- • Carol Sanford, Author The Responsible Business @carolsanford
- • Stephen Fenichell, Senior VP Corporate Communications Global CSR, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- • Jeffrey Hollender, Author, Consultant, Activist and Co-founder Seventh Generation @jeffHollender
- • Sarah Murray, Contributor, Financial Times
- • Aman Singh Vault.com [Moderator] @VaultCSR
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
160 Varick Street, New York, NY 10013 - 12th Floor
Panel Discussion/Q&A: 8:30 to 10:00am
I hope you can join us!
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews