- Vault Rankings
- Research Companies
- Explore Internships
- Career Advice
- Vault Guides
What will be some lasting impressions from 2010? What were some of the key stories that may have changed the state of business forever?
What were some trends that defined corporate social responsibility and sustainability in 2010, as a corporate strategy as well as a distinct profession of its own?
How did discussion and debate on sustainability come to command such dedicated space on mainstream media? (Remember the now infamous pieces by Dr. Aneel Karnani in the and Chrystia Freeland in ?)
And what career choices are opening up for students and job seekers as result of this heightened attention? How are recruitment and hiring teams responding?
These and more will be some of the topics of discussion here In Good Company in coming weeks as we wrap up 2010.
Starting today and continuing into January, we will hear from a diverse selection of experts, thought leaders and practitioners, including:
- • Julie Urlaub, Founder and Managing Director, Taiga Company
- • John Kim, Better World Marketing Manager, Herman Miller
- • Ashley Jablow, 2010 MBA graduate, Boston University
- • Alice Korngold, CEO, Korngold Consulting
- • Dr. Mrim Boutla, Co-creator of the More Than Money (MTM) League & Justmeans Writer on Responsible Careers
- • Andrea Newell, Writer, Triple Pundit
- • John Friedman, Cofounder, Sustainable Business Network of Washington (SB NOW)
- • Jeffrey Hollender, Founder & Former CEO, Seventh Generation
- • Shannon Schuyler, Director for CSR, PwC
- • Mackenzie Sullivan, Associate Director & Career Coach, Carlson School Graduate Business Career Center
- • William Paddock, Founder, WAP Sustainability
- • Namrata Rana, Director, Futurescape
- • Ruhi Shamim, Social Media Strategist & Blogger
As we launch the series later today, Vault would like to hear from you as well.
Join this wonderful group of experts and share your memories from 2010. Did a particular news story impact your personal or professional life? What will you remember the most from 2010? How are the big stories of 2010 like the ongoing saga of Wall Street bonuses, pay parity, evolution of MBA programs that emphasize transparency and ethics, WikiLeaks, etc. changing your buying decisions or perhaps your career choices?
Please leave a comment below, email In Good Company or connect with us on Twitter, and join us in wrapping up 2010 by promising to engage, furthering discussions on issues that matter to our career management, and pledging to keep a running conversation through 2011.
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews