Social Media Coordinator (Bilingual), Northrop Grumman
"Roles and Responsibilities:
• Day to day management of social media tools (Twitter, Facebook, widgets, etc.)
• Advising on best ways to use social media for projects
• Providing analysis of social media metrics and coordinating a variety of social media projects and other critical programs
• Served as liaison between multiple project teams
• Experience creating and maintaining a database for inquiry tracking, qualitatively analyzed data, and prepared summary reports for program management team.
• Experience developing reports for tracking status"
Read the Vault profile for Northrop Grumman
Human Resources Director, Twitter
San Francisco, CA
• Ownership of HR functions, including compliance, benefits, compensation, immigration, relocation etc.
• Evaluate and make recommendations for improvement in HR systems and programs, such as HRIS, orientation, training, etc.
• Assist in development and implementation of HR programs, including, but not limited to performance management, on-boarding, engagement, retention, etc.
• Constantly strive for and recommend HR practices that maximize performance, productivity, efficiency and morale across the organization. Measure and report on implemented practices.
• Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulatory laws
• Ownership of employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• Maintain an awareness of best practices, trends and challenges within HR and Twitter’s competitive landscape"
iPhone Engineer, FourSquare
New York, NY
"Foursquare is seeking experienced iPhone developers to help architect, build, iterate and manage our broad set of mobile application and website products. You will be part of a fast-paced team driving ongoing product iteration across our flagship iPhone product working in the highly competitive space of consumer-facing location-based services. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work."
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
Social Media Volunteer, The Nature Conservancy
"The Nature Conservancy is looking for a Social Media Volunteer to grow our branded social networks (primarily Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube), and expand the awareness of our blog (Cool Green Science - blog.nature.org). As an integral part of the Digital Marketing team, the volunteer will market The Nature Conservancy’s message by: evaluating social media channels, reinforcing strategies already in place, and identifying areas of improvement to the web team. Also, the volunteer will be tasked with researching and reporting on emerging digital marketing and social media trends and innovations."
Read the Vault profile for The Nature Conservancy
-- Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Want to be found by top employers? Upload Your Resume
Join Gold to Unlock Company Reviews