Chemical Engineer Resume
ISAAC B. GOLDBURG
922 Howards Lot Road
Albany, VT 55466
Job Objective: A professional position in chemical engineering
B.S. Chemical Engineering, June 2000
New York University, New York, New York
Chipsoft, Fenway, VT
Technical Aide, Commercial Graphics R&D Laboratory Division
March 2000 - June 2003
- Worked directly with Chipsoft Engineers in the Commercial Graphics Adhesives Division
- Mixed new formula adhesive mixtures with characteristic additives.
- Blade coated adhesives into spread form on liners and laminated film covering.
- Screen printed samples involving both oven drying and U.V. curing of inks.
- Tested samples including ply adhesion, rivet tenting, x-gashing, film shrinkage, gerber test, tensile and elongation, weathering-accelerated and outdoor, electrocuting, and weeding.
- Maintained a technical notebook on all projects performed.
NatureLove Council Summer Camps, locations in VT and MT
Camp Program Director, Sr. Prog. Specialist
1995-98, 99 Seasonal.
- Designed and implemented an extensive outdoor initiatives program that served thousands of customers each summer through a multi-tier program schedule.
- Provided leadership and direction from the camp's conception to implementation.
- Recruited, hired, trained and supervised a multi-ethnic and gender camp staff.
- Administered employee performance reviews, motivated work force to exceed standards for customer service, and fostered teamwork and collaboration in a non-threatening, progressive environment.
- Recruited record numbers of campers through a strategic marketing plan. In 1999, camp attendance reached an all-time high of more than 6100 participants, making it one of the largest camps of its kind in the United States.