119 Westwick Apt.B
West Hempstead, MI 48230
JOB OBJECTIVE: Chef in a kitchen specializing in French Bistro cuisine
- Researched, created and planned the menu Abraham Van Houten of the West Hempstead Press called, "Refreshing business in the Hempstead out west"
- Prepared the French, French Bistro, and Cajun Cuisine that made one Bistro, Bistro! the 1998 Silver Spoon Award
- Line prepared the sandwiches and appetizers the Sager Survey called "a thrilling treat"
- Created original recipes that can be found on he standard menus of Lime Twist, Simple Scrounge, Jean Jang, Mouse House, and several other premier restaurants in the Elben metropolitan area.
- Prepared creative delicious consistently-prepared entrees for events of 300 guests and more
- Created and prepared high energy, fitness-oriented meals for U.S. Olympic athletes in training
- Assisted and apprenticed with Gourmet Award winner Chef Euphegenia McWain
Chef, Bistro, Bistro!, West Hempstead, MI, 2001 - Present
Visiting Chef & Baker, Arlington World Cup Center, Arlington, VA, 2000
Assistant Catering Chef, Euphegenia McWain, Elben, NH, 2000
- Volunteer Caregiver for children born addicted to crack cocaine
Arlen Community Project; Arlen IL
- Active member of the "Adopt a Bridge" environmental protection program
- Creative works published in several national magazines including The Podunk Review, Timeshares, Draw and Halving
B.A. in Restaurant Management
Eastern Michigan University; Lansing, MI
Anticipated Completion Date: December, 2005