More Ways to Connect with Vault
On the Twitter front, we have nine feeds, each of which serves a separate purpose:
- VaultCareers is our general feed. It aggregates tweets from all our feeds, while also providing unique insights and information on everything ranging from Vault special offers to career advice.
- VaultFinance is maintained by Derek Loosvelt, our Global Finance Editor, and is your source for updates on all things career and news related in the finance field.
- VaultLaw is maintained by Managing Editor Brian Dalton and Senior Law Editor Vera Djordjevich, and covers all the news and views relevant to careers in the legal field.
- VaultConsulting is our feed for anyone interested in pursuing or advancing a career in the consulting industry. It is managed by our Global Consulting Editor, Naomi Newman.
- VaultCSR is our Corporate Social Responsibility feed, and is maintained by our CSR Editor, Aman Singh.
- VaultJD is maintained by Senior Education Editor Carolyn Wise, and covers law school news and trends, as well as JD admissions, LSAT and graduation advice.
- VaultEntryLevel is also maintained by Carolyn, and is the source for information on undergrad and grad admissions, top internships and career advice for entry-level and MBA job seekers.
- VaultMBA is also maintained by Carolyn, and does for the MBA crowd what VaultJD does for law schoolers.
VaultPinkSlip is the feed for our Pink Slipped blog. Both the feed and the blog are dedicated to covering the latest news and job market trends and providing you with the tools and advice you need to get back to work. The feed is maintained by Web Content Producer Phil Stott.
Our Facebook Fan Page exists as a space for anyone who'd like to get in touch with us, connect with other fans, and see what we're up to on a daily basis. Feel free to post on our wall, start discussion topics, and to ask any and every career-related question you can think of: we'll do our best to answer them, and even if we can't, one of our other fans might be able to.
The most recent addition to our social media lineup is our Linkedin group. Featuring information for anyone who cares to discuss company, salary, industry, and career news, advice, discussions, and job opportunities, plus a rare opportunity to connect with professionals in the field you're interested in.
So please, be our guest: check out the feeds that interest you. Follow them if you like. And by all means use them--and the Facebook and Linkedin pages--to get in touch. We'd love to hear from you!