Your Career at Credit Suisse
Why should I work at Credit Suisse?
Because you have strong critical thinking, problem-solving and team-building skills.Because you are a leader and an achiever who wants to realize your potential. And because you want to work at a firm with high ethical standards in a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture.
Credit Suisse is a forward-thinking financial services firm serving clients around the globe, and we are one of the most respected banks in the world. We are a leading player in many key markets and are recognized by industry publications for our continued excellence.
Our entry-level hiring programs give you the chance to make a difference from day one, and provide world-class training and support to enable you to develop into a future business leader. Throughout your career with us, you will benefit from cross-business and international mobility opportunities.
What We Offer You
- Excellent classroom, online and on-the-job training programs
- A global footprint with excellent opportunities for cross-business and country/regional mobility
- An entrepreneurial environment that will allow you to define your career path
- A meritocracy that will reward your talent, motivation and teamwork
- A best-in-class business model that performs excellently throughout varying market cycles
- Demonstrated visionary leadership with a long-term strategy
Global Diversity and Inclusion
Having a diverse workforce helps us fulfill our commitments to our employees and our clients. When we cultivate people with wide-ranging expertise, insights and experience, we create a team of professionals who can meet the diverse needs of our global clientele.
Our success relies on treating all of our employees and clients with equal respect, without regard to ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation and expression, religion, age or disabilities. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion outside the corporate sphere by sponsoring public events and supporting external advocacy groups. This roadmap is essential for driving cultural change and global success.
Our commitment to global diversity includes:
- A full-time Global Diversity team, supported by regional diversity councils
- Partnerships with a range of non-profit and philanthropic organizations serving diverse communities
- Dedicated diversity recruitment programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Support for 38 employee networks worldwide focused on a variety of themes,
- Women's Networks
- Next Generation Network
- Family Network
- Black Professionals Network
- Latin Professionals Network
- LGBT Open Network
- Veterans Network
Credit Suisse works with a wide range of charitable and humanitarian organizations across the globe. We support activities beyond our core businesses to further the economic and social development of emerging regions, help improve the living conditions of disadvantaged people, support education and entrepreneurship in emerging areas, and engage in responsible environmental stewardship.
In 2011, 32 percent of Credit Suisse employees volunteered 189,000 hours across the globe. Our commitments include:
- Microfinance Capacity Building Initiatives
- Global Education Initiative
- Employee Engagement
- Operational Ecology
- Global Disaster Relief
- Charitable and educational activities in emerging regions, as well as arts and culture projects
We are committed to fostering employee volunteerism. One example is our Global Citizens Program, an in-country assignment using employees’ knowledge and skills to build capacity in the areas of education and microfinance. In addition, our employees may take one full day of paid leave each year to volunteer with a charity partner organization. Such projects have included work with Habitat for Humanity, as well as local and regional organizations.