VAULT RANKINGS 2011
View all company stats
"IP litigation powerhouse"
"Innovative management, but layoffs dull the shine"
NEWS AND UPDATES
• “The people and the collegial working environment, the flexibility for work (i.e., working at home), and the interesting and complex cases.”
• “Relaxed culture. No one cares when you are in or not just so long as the work that needs to get done is getting done.”
• “Friendly people and interesting work.”
• “Long hours and inequitable compensation.”
• “The lack of visibility in decision-making and below-market compensation.”
• “Not enough work; not a friendly place overall; we get paid less than associates at other big firms; we don't have much responsibility.”
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Editor’s Note: On March 9, 2011, Howrey LLP announced that the partnership had voted to dissolve the law firm as of March 15, 2011.
With around 700 attorneys working at 17 offices in seven countries, the pithily-named Howrey has positioned itself as a junior Goliath, a Mini-Me version of the international megafirms like Baker & McKenzie and Allen & Overy.
From the Community