Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
VAULT RANKINGS 2013
Headquarters: Palo Alto,
View all company stats
• "Prestigious in Silicon Valley start-up work"
• "Hard environment for associates"
• "Corporate counsel of choice"
NEWS AND UPDATES
• "The clients (Google, Netflix, Twitter, etc.)”
• "Entrepreneurial environment"
• "Good, smart people"
• "Long hours"
• "High expectations for volume and turn-around"
• "Long commute to Palo Alto"
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati built its reputation advising some of the major tech and life sciences industries as well as the banks and venture capitalists keeping those bold experiments flush with greenbacks. It follows, then, that the firm is known for its deep roots in the tech sector and for its prominence in the historic IPOs, mergers and litigation that shook and shaped a new economy.
Rising with a Valley
The Valleyspeak that made Wilson Sonsini’s name wasn’t the “like, totally!” variety. Rather, it was the firm’s thorough comprehension of its clients’ businesses and its capacity to talk the talk of Silicon Valley’s burgeoning industries.Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community