Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
VAULT RANKINGS 2013
• "Leaders in M&A deal work"
• "Private equity powerhouse"
NEWS AND UPDATES
• "Top pay without a billable hours requirement"
• "Collegiality among the attorneys who work here (partners and associates alike)”
• "Subsidized cafeteria is incredible"
• "Technology seems below par"
• "Tedium of junior assignments"
• "Opaque management"
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett is a Wall Street institution, housing elite teams in M&A, banking, capital markets and litigation. The firm is a bit more versatile than many of its peers, boasting formidable prowess in private equity, real estate, antitrust and intellectual property.
Wheeling and Private Equity Dealing
Founded in 1884 by three Columbia law school graduates, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett has capitalized on financial and industrial trends throughout its history.Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community