Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
VAULT RANKINGS 2013
• "Terrifically intelligent and well-rounded, interesting people"
• "Firm is doing extremely well"
• "Collegial atmosphere, positive work environment"
• "Steadfast rule of paying bonuses at market"
• "Office located too close to Times Square"
• "The hours and the unpredictable schedule"
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
For decades, Paul, Weiss has valiantly defended the coffers and reputations of some of the world’s largest financial institutions and companies. Though perhaps best recognized for its courtroom dazzle, the firm’s prolific corporate and restructuring departments more than hold their own. The firm is also known for its expertise in telecom and entertainment law.
Diverse to the Core
Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison dates to pre-WWI New York, where Samuel William Weiss and partners opened a practice to handle commercial law matters for other members of the local Jewish business community.Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community