View all company stats
- "Smaller, client specific assignments"
- "Rigid "
- "Not differentiated"
NEWS AND UPDATES
- “Mature business model”
- Brand recognition
- “Freedom to make decisions independently” and the ability to “do your job without micromanagement”
- A reasonable workweek with steady hours
- “Lack of promotional opportunities”
- “Office politics”
- Compensation is on
the low end
- “The constant state of flux the company seems to be in with regard to the direction they want to go”
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Ajilon develops customized IT solutions for a number of industries, including financial services, health care, insurance, telecommunications, manufacturing, technology, utilities and transportation. Clients range from the Fortune 1000 to mid-tier and government organizations. The firm, a subsidiary of global staffing giant Adecco Group, has built up its image around the ability to quickly assess a client’s needs and execute appropriate solutions. Among its services are application development and integration, project management, outsourcing and testing. Like its parent, the firm also offers staffing services, whether for long-term contracts or temporary augmentation.Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community