Reed Smith LLP
VAULT RANKINGS 2013
• "Most prestigious in Pittsburgh"
• "Weak satellite offices"
• "Committed to pro bono"
NEWS AND UPDATES
• "Partners genuinely seem to care about associates"
• "Opportunity to do substantive work as a junior associate"
• "No face-time requirement"
• "Salaries are not transparent"
• "Compensation is below market"
• "Not enough junior associates and paralegals"
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
A Pittsburgh native long intertwined with the city’s industrial kingpins, Reed Smith joined the crowd in globalizing via international mergers in the 21st century. With litigation at the forefront, the firm’s practice strengths also include cross-border transactional and regulatory work.
A Steel City Tale
As is the case with a number of its BigLaw brethren, Reed Smith LLP’s rise to prominence can be at least partly credited to a symbiotic relationship with an American industrial tycoon.Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community