Perkins Coie LLP
• "Relatively relaxed Seattle vibe"
• "Leading innovative clients"
• "Kind, respectful leadership"
• "Compensation is not always competitive"
• "Satellite offices can get lost a long way from the mothership"
• "Everything done by committee"
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Perkins Coie got off to a good start: founded in 1912, the Seattle-based firm’s earliest clients included one William E. Boeing Sr., founder of the eponymous aeronautics company. The relationship with Boeing contributed to Perkins Coie’s reputation for representing high-tech and cutting-edge ventures in what has become one of the nation’s technology hotspots. Firm litigators are particularly well-known for taking on infringement, unfair competition, false advertising and anti-counterfeiting claims.
Perkins Coie entered the national spotlight following its 2006 victory before the U.S. Supreme Court in Hamdan v. Rumsfeld, in which the Court ruled that the Bush Administration’s use of military commissions to try terrorism suspects was unconstitutional.
Become a Gold Member
or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community