Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
VAULT RANKINGS 2013
Headquarters: Los Angeles,
View all company stats
• "Supreme Court clerks galore"
• "The firm other firms hire"
• "Great litigation department"
NEWS AND UPDATES
• "Management by consensus"
• "Strength of the brand"
• "Early responsibility"
• "Total dependence on self-motivation for training"
• "The hours"
• "I wish they didn't circulate to the entire firm how many hours everyone has worked"
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
One of SoCal’s elites, Munger, Tolles & Olson has resisted the temptation to expand beyond the Golden State. The firm is similarly consistent in its recruiting: depending on your outlook, Munger Tolles attorneys are either active proponents of public service or shrewd résumé builders (or both)—a majority of them have clerked for U.S. federal judges, while many others have worked for federal agencies, including the Department of Justice, the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Attorneys offices.
Cali Firm with Cornhusker Friends
An ancient firm founded by grey-whiskered men wearing pince-nez? Not Munger Tolles. Instead, think crew cuts and the Cuban Missile Crisis.Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community