Infosys Consulting Inc.
Also Known As: Infosys Consulting, Infosys
Consulting - Information Technology
- Opportunity for global experiences
- “As close to a meritocracy as I've ever seen in a company”
- “The most friendly interview process I have gone through”
- “Competitive versus collaborative”
- “We’ve developed a reputation as the low-cost provider”
- Conference calls at 11 p.m.
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Parent and child
Created in 2004, Infosys Consulting is an off-shoot of Indian tech outsourcing and business consulting giant Infosys Technologies. Based on the premise of consistently finding ways to increase value for its clients (rather than, say, focusing on its own profits), IC is committed to making its clients more competitive. To do that, the firm is prepared to leverage any and all of the contacts its parent has—even if that means arranging outsourcing deals for clients through it. And the parent, it would seem, is prepared to be indulgent as its offspring finds it feet: IC has yet to turn a profit since its inception. It was, however, widely tipped to do so in 2009—although those predictions were mostly made prior to the first major events that marked the beginning of the economic downturn and accompanying financial crisis.
Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community