Foley & Lardner LLP
• "Midwestern work ethic and friendliness"
• "Access to national-level work, even in regional offices"
• "Reasonable hours"
• "Opaque compensation system"
• "More committees and procedures than the federal government"
• "Firm is stuck in an identity crisis"
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
While Foley & Lardner handles a wide range of business matters, the majority of the firm’s major clients come from the automotive, energy, health care, life sciences and technology fields. With an excellent health care practice and a client roster boasting such corporate staples as Harley-Davidson and Hewlett-Packard, Milwaukee’s best has grown into an international operation while maintaining local allegiances—its representation of Coors a notable exception.
Milwaukee Couldn’t Hold ‘em
Foley & Lardner was founded in 1842 in Milwaukee, when Asahel Finch and William Pitt Lynde opened shop before the lakeside city had even paved its roads.
From the Community