Dorsey & Whitney LLP
• “Smart and enjoyable colleagues”
• “Opportunity to do varied and quality work"
• “Reasonable billable hour requirement”
• “Associate morale is low”
• “Transparency of the evaluation process”
• “Compensation is really compressed”
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Dorsey & Whitney was founded in 1912 when William Lancaster, a prominent Minneapolis lawyer joined forces with David Simpson, a Minnesota Supreme Court justice. The pair established their practice for one very simple reason: the First National Bank of Minneapolis, of which Lancaster was a director, needed a reliable law firm to handle its growing business.
From the Community
Dorsey & Whitney LLP Perspective
YOUR CAREER AT Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Best of Both Worlds
Dorsey and Whitney recognizes that a rewarding career and full personal life should not be mutually exclusive.