Crowell & Moring LLP
• "Intimate involvement in deals"
• "Cutting-edge cases representing Fortune 100 companies"
• "Friendly, collegial work environment"
• "Expectation that the firm is and should be an associate's life"
• "Focus on hours"
• "Strained relationship between associates and management"
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Crowell & Moring was founded in 1979 by a group of attorneys defecting from Jones Day Reavis & Pogue, to create “a different kind of law firm.” When Jones Day tried to oust Eldon “Took” Crowell and his team of government contract lawyers, he left with a bang, taking with him a group of more than 50 attorneys—an event the Washington Post referred to as “The Split.”
Today, Crowell & Moring works in a wide range of practices, handling matters for clients of all sizes, from major corporations to start-ups to private individuals.Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community