Caturano and Company, P.C.
• “Great people and great atmosphere”
• “Vacation is generous, compensation is better than average”
• “Availability of superiors’ time to answer questions and help”
- “Not easily accessible by public transportation”
- “Some benefits were taken away this year”
- “Sometimes just too much work”
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Sometimes one is all you need
Despite having only one office, Boston-based Caturano and Company is the largest regional accounting firm in New England. The firm came in at No. 39 on Accounting Today’s 2009 Top 100 Firms list, which ranks companies by U.S. revenue. The firm brought in $63.2 million in net revenue for its 2008 fiscal year (ending in June).
Established in 1978, Caturano and Company offers complete accounting services, including audit, review and assurance. Following regulatory changes in 2002, the firm established a business in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance techniques. Caturano and Company has made itself a true one-stop shop for clients, providing options in tax, business valuation, wealth management, management and technology consulting. The firm’s industry expertise covers automotive, banking, construction, food services, lumber services, manufacturing, medical, nonprofit, retail distribution and technology/life sciences sectors, among othersBecome a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community