View all company stats
- "Great, great culture"
- "Boring work"
- "Highly selective"
- "Was great when it was AMS"
NEWS AND UPDATES
- "CGI appears to have found a great niche for what it is able to provide"
- "Given the turbulent economy, CGI remains in a purchasing posture and is looking to buy, rather than be bought out"
- "If you work on the cash-cow projects, career mobility is nonexistent"
- "It takes several years before most people see their first promotion"
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:Big and well prepared
CGI is a global IT consulting firm focusing primarily on five markets: financial services, health care and government, telecommunications and utilities, manufacturing, and retail and distribution. Its clients include 45 of the top-50 banks in the Americas and Europe, seven of the 10 largest global telecom carriers and major worldwide corporations working in aerospace, metals and mining, chemicals, and oil and gas. The firm also serves numerous retailers, government agencies and health care organizations. It maintains more than 100 offices in 15 countries, with 27,000 employees.
Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community