Anheuser-Busch Companies Inc.
- "Company's pride [in] its employees and the brands"
- "Commitment to quality, good compensation, great benefits"
- "Making a product that everyone enjoys"
- "Many hours of travel away from family"
- "Conservative culture, not rewarded for risk taking. Many life-long employees make for difficulty with change."
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:Meet me in St. Louis?
As the world's most profitable brewer, Anheuser-Busch has been catering to the thirsty masses for more than a century, today peddling its products in more than 80 countries. The company's most noteworthy brands include Budweiser and Bud Light (the world's largest-selling beers) as well as Michelob, Rolling Rock and the nonalcoholic O'Doul's. The company is the largest beer-maker in the United States, with a lock on nearly half (48.5 percent) of the American market. The company has an active hand in two other huge geographic markets as well: It owns half of Mexico's top brewer Grupo Modelo and 27 percent of the company that makes China's leading beer, Tsingtao. In 2008, the Belgian-Brazilian brewing conglomerate InBev convinced Anheuser-Busch to agree to its $52 billion takeover proposal, representing the brewer’s North American headquarters.
Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community