VAULT RANKINGS 2013
View all company stats
• "Able to lead and implement what the traditional guys can't"
• "Inflexible, self-absorbed"
• "Cowboys "
• "You're never home"
NEWS AND UPDATES
• “Leaving your footprint all over corporate America”
• “More autonomy to get your work done”
• “No micromanagement”
• “Entrepreneurial spirit”
• “Lack of promotion criteria”
• “Inconsistent workloads”
• “Complete lack of care about community involvement”
• “Scarce IT resources”
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:Financial facelift
AlixPartners is an international business advisory firm that has made its name and earned its reputation through its work in the corporate turnaround and restructuring industry. Although it can provide other services, the firm’s four main business functions are enterprise improvement, turnaround and restructuring, litigation consulting and financial advisory services, and information management services. AlixPartners is most known for its services aimed at reversing the fortunes of struggling companies, but it also offers nip-and-tuck and growth services, such as performance improvement and strategic consulting services, for companies that are not in financial straits but may still be looking to improve operations. Operating globally out of offices in the United States, Europe and Asia, AlixPartners has been retained by major companies including Cadbury Schweppes, GM, Kmart, Toys R Us and more. Best of all for its clients, AlixPartners works on a pay-for-performance system, aligning its compensation structure with its clients' success.
Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community
AlixPartners, LLP Perspective
AlixPartners: When It Really Matters
AlixPartners is a global firm of senior business and consulting professionals that specializes in improving corporate financial and operational performance, executing corporate turnarounds and providing litigation consulting and forensic accounting services when it really matters—in urgent, high-impact situations.
- We get results: Our teams are motivated by a culture of innovation and a heritage of getting outcomes. We deliver responsive service and actionable insights—and we are confident in our outcomes. In fact, we often demonstrate our confidence through a compensation structure that aligns our incentives with the value we generate.
- We bring real-world knowledge to the table: Our team has a broad range of expertise that informs our approach to complex business issues. Our collective experience spans a broad spectrum of specialties, including management, operations, finance, restructuring, litigation, and consulting.
- We’re experts across a wide range of industries: Collectively, our professionals have deep experience working as executives within a range of industries including high-tech, telecommunications, automotive, steel, transportation, retail and consumer products, distribution, manufacturing, health care, oil and gas, precious metals, and many more.