VAULT RANKINGS 2013
View all company stats
- "Truly global reach"
- "Long cases"
- "Good in IT and BPO"
- "A lumbering giant; likely to get lost in the crowd"
NEWS AND UPDATES
- “A very strong brand to add to your CV”
- “Large organisation, so there are ample opportunities to move around and experiment”
- “The culture of the company is very formal”
- Most projects are technology-driven, rather than strategy-driven
ABOUT THIS COMPANY:Mashed-up moniker
Accenture—whose name derives from “accent on the future”—was formally established by partners from the consulting division of various Arthur Andersen firms in 1989 as Andersen Consulting. Their goal: To create a new consulting and technology services company built on the idea of “business integration”, or aligning a company’s people, processes and technology under one strategy to improve business performance. Within 10 years, Andersen Consulting had grown into a global brand.Become a Gold Member or Log in to read the entire Scoop
From the Community