The Vault MissionVault will be the indispensable provider of information and solutions for professionals and students who are pursuing and managing high-potential careers.
We will achieve this goal by delivering the timely and actionable insider information and advice that allows them to define and achieve personal success at every stage of their careers.
Based on our knowledge of professionals and students, and our relationship with them, Vault will be a vital partner for companies seeking engagement with this valuable audience.
There's a reason that Fortune called Vault "The best place on the Web to prepare for a job search." Job seekers - from students to experienced professionals - have discovered that Vault is the most comprehensive resource for career management and job search information, including insider intelligence on salaries, hiring practices and company cultures.
In today's competitive job market, the importance of making smart, well-informed career decisions cannot be quantified. Even in these difficult times, we know it's not enough to get any job - it's about the right job, at the right time. Vault is your one-stop career resource - dedicated to helping chart your best career path - and preparing you to land that highly competitive position.
Vault.com is the heart of our company. Within the web property, you will find comprehensive information, including:
- Employer profiles and rankings, which combine the inside perspective of anonymous employee reviews with expert context from Vault's editors.
- Industry blogs and news stories that help professionals stay on top of the trends and issues affecting their careers.
- Message boards, where users freely discuss issues, ask questions and get advice.
- Vault's job board, which matches employers and recruiters with top talent (that's you). To provide the most and best information relevant to your interests, our job postings are fully integrated with the career and company information throughout Vault's site.
- Education information, which includes profiles on colleges, law schools and M.B.A. programs. Students and alumni also provide reviews of university life, academics and career prospects at schools across the nation and abroad.
Vault publishes more than 120 print and digital career guidebooks, including annual guides such as the Vault Guide to the Top 50 Banking Employers, the Vault Guide to the Top 100 Law Firms and the Vault Guide to the Top 40 Accounting Firms; best-selling guides to resumes, cover letters and interviews; and guides to colleges and graduate school programs.
Vault's career services team offers individualized attention and career advice - from coaching to interview preparation to resume and cover letter writing. In fact, Vault was named the top choice of The Wall Street Journal for resume writing and reviews.
Vault is an indispensable resource for more than 2.5 million consumers worldwide, who use a mix of free and paid subscription content. Thousands of employers, including 70 of the Fortune 100, use Vault to reach a highly targeted audience of high-performance candidates. From branding to sourcing, research to off-line events, Vault provides a forum for the world's best employers to attract and engage the world's best candidates as they research their ambitious careers. In addition, Vault's clients include more than 1,100 universities and graduate schools providing 6 million students globally with access to Vault's Online Career Library database as well as public libraries across the United States.
Vault is owned by Veronis Suhler Stevenson, a $5 billion private-equity firm focused on communications.