- Most graduates can land a job with a prestigious firm
- Close knit community
- Excellent clinical programs
- Learning emphasis is placed on collaboration and not student rankings
- It takes a good amount of luck to gain acceptance into Yale
- New Haven has its trouble with crime
- The social scene can get claustrophobic
The Bottom Line
- Yale Law School offers its students great flexibility when it comes to carving out their own curriculum. Once students discover where they want to take their education, the school’s prestige will help students reach their desired destination.
Yale Law School offers five-degree granting programs, the most
common of which being the J.D. program, a three-year course of
study necessary to obtain a law degree. The application
process for the J.D. program is extremely competitive.
Approximately 3,000 students apply each year,...