- Unique admissions interview takes into account the full capabilities of potential students
- Very generous financial aid opportunities
- Professors are approachable and helpful
- Strong career services program helps students find jobs upon graduation
- Nashville is exciting; students also have unique options to study abroad
- Highly selective admissions process
- Harsh grading curve
- Student-to-faculty ratio is less than desirable
The Bottom Line
- Vanderbilt's name value, broad and in-depth career training offerings, dedicated alumni network, and strong employer ties make the Nashville-based school a top choice for career-minded students with far-reaching aspirations.
Vanderbilt Law School is very particular about who they let into
its J.D. program. Last year, of the 3,757 applicants, only 173
students were enrolled, but despite its selective nature,
Vanderbilt is proud of its diverse student body. Enrolled students
represent 36 states, Washington,...