- Competitive scholarship opportunities based upon merit and need
- Caring teachers who enjoy interacting with students
- Classes offer a good mix between theoretical and practical law
- Penn Law’s Cross-Disciplinary Program
- Campus life offers something for everyone
- Penn Law has become increasingly selective over the years
- The school offers minimal academic advising
- Legal class selection is not always ideal
- The Office of Career Planning & Professionalism is too regionally focused
The Bottom Line
- UPenn features a number of elite professional schools and departments in close proximity to one another and through its Cross-Disciplinary Programs, Penn Law students get to try them all. This unique initiative expands student’s legal education in ways that will broaden their career options.
The University of Pennsylvania Law School offers a number degree
programs, including the most common three-year J.D. Program. In
addition, the school offers a Master of Laws (LL.M.) program, a
Master of Comparative Law program, a Doctor of Juridical Sciences
(S.J.D.), and a Dual Degree...