2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

After taking the lower division required courses, you have to apply to be fully accepted into the business college in order to take the upper division classes.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

When I was a Freshman there were some large classes that met once a week, but the classes were broken down into smaller classes that met twice a week and was let by TA's. My academic advisor did an excellent job at directing my towards my goals. There was a break were I attended a community college, but I returned to continue with my education. Since I begun my upper-division courses, the classes are much smaller (around 25-35 students) and the instruction and class participation is excellent.

I came in as a transfer student, so the admissions process was different for me. I filled out the normal application forms, but since I was a transfer student my GPA requirement was lower than a normal applicant, and I had enough college hours that I didn't have to use my ACT scores. I'm also a member of the National Guard, which pays for my college courses.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

Must take a Price College Test to recieve access to college, and also must make a 3.25 in core business classes to achieve entry.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

At my community college I got all A's, always been an A/B honor student. at OU the classes are hard, Lectures are good but tests are sometimes nothing like lectures/books, but harder. My grades have come down since attending but trying to improve. Advising here is good, they are nice and very helpful. Class sizes are good and mine have ranged from 7-250. I do like their unique academic programs, but they just aren't for me. Most of the faculty are really good professors, just a few that are not English are hard to do well in. Overall the quality there is superb.

Cost is expensive for housing and such, therefor i don't live on campus. Campus and facilities are so nice. I love the Price College, it's nice. Labs are nice too and very helpful. Safety around there seems good, and overall, I love it there.

I had to fill out applications to get in, adnd then also had to take the PCAT where you have to do relatively well to get in. And after those were all finalized and they looked at my Associates from a community college, i was accepted.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

Price has good prestige, but the Marketing segment was not up to the lofty standards compared to other majors within the college. The teachers were subpar, connections were not much to brag about, and the head of the department was not very good either.

You are required to maintain good grades. If you're core business classes are not up to standards, you cannot gain admission into Price.

2009

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

the class sizes are kept to under 30 students which helps us get to know the falculty better.the advising in price college of business is excellent; the advisors are always available to answer any questions we might have. also there are several study abroad opportunities with in the collge.

i lived in the dorms my freshman year because we were required to. my sophomore and junior year i lived on campus in my sorority house.

for the undergraduate program we had to complete 22 hours of lower division classes. in 15 of those hours we had to maintain a GPA of 2.75 or higher to be accepted into the upper division classes. we also had to take the PCAT which measured our writing skills.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

Class sizes are small in upper division, case studies are very prevalent, can form great relationships with the faculty, and workload is acceptable.

Have to make above a 3.0 GPA in required courses, then must pass a test to enter the Business College.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

Classes are great in the way that they teach, and create a fun learning environment. Advising is easy, and if you plan ahead you can be ready for the upcoming semester.

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

Great classes, excellent professors. Some are more research based though, which can be annoying. Bus class sizes are perfect (30-40). Awesome study abroad opportunities. Awesome career services.

Campus life is great, lots to do. Campus Activities Council always puts on a movie every weekend, stuff to do in the Union, etc. Crime and Safety is top notch! Great computer labs in the bus college and library. Dining is spectacular, low cost every cuisine imaginable.

standard Admission application
a few short essays
financial aid, not so fun
received 2 one year scholarships (OU helpful for freshman, but after that find your own scholarships!)

2010 | VERIFIED STUDENT

Grades = sometimes end up depending on the teacher and what class you get. Two people who are enrolled in the same class yet have different teachers can end up with completely different grades. Its somewhat unfair.
Quality of Classes = For the most part the classes are pretty good. The teachers care about their students and how they do.
Academic Advising = The advising staff is good, if you can get in to see them that is.

The application process was pretty stress free. I just had to go through an application process of filling out applications about my high school, transfer schools, and applying for scholarships.