- Renowned Intellectual Property program
- The large volume of student organizations offers something for everyone
- Friendly student atmosphere despite competitive nature of the school
- Admissions places too much emphasis on LSAT scores and GPA
- The tough grading curve is not for everyone
The Bottom Line
- Students looking to enter a lucrative career in Intellectual Property Law have found the perfect place in Berkeley. The school not only offers a renowned program in this practice area, but also has career counselors dedicated to helping students find success in the field.
When it comes to obtaining a J.D. degree from Berkeley Law, the
school is admittedly one of the most selective in the country. Of
the 7,027 students who applied last year, only 263 were admitted
into the program. Despite these daunting numbers, the law school
encourages everyone with an...