- Flexible part-time and full-time options for students
- Scholarship availability
- Deep connection to the Silicon Valley high-tech community
- Extremely competitive admissions process
- High tuition, fees, and living expense costs
The Bottom Line
- Located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business cultivates holistic business leaders from a multidisciplinary approach. To accommodate a range of students from varying backgrounds, both full-time and part-time programs are available.
University of California, Berkeley's Haas School of Business
specializes in five graduate-level degrees: a 21-month full-time
MBA, a three-year part time MBA for evening & weekend students,
a 19-month executive MBA in partnership with Columbia University, a
12-month Master of Financial...