- Faculty includes world-renowned members
- Joint and double degree programs available to full-time MBA students
- No accelerated full-time MBA program offered
- Graduates report recruitment is primarily from Texas-based companies
The Bottom Line
- Located in Austin, McCombs School of Business is in the center of a thriving city which added 13,200 private-sector jobs in 2011. Students enrolled in this school have access to one of the most flexible programs in the nation, which prepares students through individually curated curricula based on 20 concentrations and multiple degree options.
The University of Texas at Austin McCombs Business School offers
five primary degrees: an MBA available in six formats and four
locations, an MPA (Master in Professional Accounting), an MSTC
(Master of Science in Technology Commercialization), an MSF (Master
of Science in Finance) and a...